Friday, March 28, 2008

Compulsive Procrastination

That's right everyone. . . I now have a name for my problem. Thanks to Rae, I can now easily explain why my house is such a mess. Anything and everything is more interesting than the task at hand.

Hi, I'm Megatha, and I'm a compulsive procrastinator.

On a lighter note, I have found the key to keeping my house clean. All I have to do is find a hot man for Rae somewhere near my house--because in her very own words: "I would totally clean for sex."

And finding a man to take care of my best friend's, um, needs has GOT to be more interesting than actually doing my cleaning myself, right?

And don't worry Rae, I'll supply all the mace you'll ever need ;)

3 comments:

Rae said...

Thanks Meg...I seem to need all the help I can get! Lol!

Amy said...

This post made me laugh so hard I cried!

I'd have to say that I agree with Rae at this point in my life!

Amy said...

Still laughing about this one....

I hope your weekend was fun! We missed you.