Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Great Declutter Challenge

Because of the sad state of our homes, a couple friends and I have decided to declutter our homes together. We're going to choose areas of our home to work on at the same time, and report with before and after pictures. I figured everyone ought to enjoy the journey with me. So enjoy!




2008 Declutter Day 1


Office




Our "office" is just a corner of the master bedroom--but that corner gets overwhelmed easily and often. So it was a great place for me to start. Here's the before:





And, after 1/2 hour of work (not to bad if I do say so myself), here's the after:


Still a little cluttered--but in a small house with 4 people and a dog, what can you do. Now to find out how much of the rest of the house was trashed while I did this. . . .

2 comments:

Rae said...

Good luck on the decluttering! The "office" looks great!

Amy said...

Looks great!! I've been working on decluttering my bedroom for 2 days- it's killing me!!! Of course if I could focus for more than 20 minutes at a time I might be able to get more accomplished.