Monday, October 13, 2008

Rhonda Rocks!

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the women who have shpaed my life--both past and present. I've been reminded that we are all sisters adn vital to each other's happiness. That is, without a doubt, true in my life. And it's high time I pay tribute to these women (plus it's a good way to blog without having to come up with topics!)


What better place to start than with the woman who inspired the title of my blog:




RHONDA!!!

First of all, your stalker skills are unsurpassed! If you hugged Peter and I hugged you, does that mean I hugged Peter? (oh please, oh please, oh please). Your sense of humor is irreverent, unexpected, and guaranteed to make me laugh. Who else would inspire me to track down a pioneer dress, spiked collar, and goth boots (pictures coming as soon as I can). I envy your drool-worthy scrapbook room and bow down to your superior talent. My life is brighter and certainly a lot more fun with you in it. Thanks for your smiles and your unconditional love. Forks wouldn't be my heaven without you there! Besides, who's going to tailgate my Meg Mobile on my way there if you're not behind the wheel of your H2? LOL



4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Rhonda does rock! So do you Meg!

Amy said...

Rhonda is fabulous! I hadn't thought of the Rhonda hugged Peter and I hugged Rhonda so I've hugged Peter theory- I LOVE it!!! I can die a happy woman now because technically I've hugged Peter Facinelli =)

Britten said...

Awe, this is so sweet. Rhonda rocks hard core. We love her! And of course we love you too. =)

Rhonda said...

MEg!!!! I totally missed this!! You bring tears of joy to my eyes! You sweet sweet wonderful you! I am so so happy for your baby news! I wish I could rub your feet every day and kiss your toes!
I only rock because Im overfilled with happiness being so blessed to know all the awesomeness that is you and my fellow TM sisters!
smooches and loves and peter hugs to you!
~ rhonda