Monday, September 8, 2008

3 days!

That's right! Only 3 days left until I hop on a plane and take myself up to Forks!!!! Like a friend pointed out yesterday, I'll finally be able to justify the title to this blog. LOL Truly, I can hardly think of anything else. . . unless you count all the laundry, cleaning, packing, etc. I need to do before I leave. We just won't talk about that.

For the past 2 weeks, Z-man has been denying the existence of this trip. "You're not going anywhere," "I don't know what you're talking about," "What trip?" "What's Twilight?" Really funny stuff (insert eye-roll here). We'll just see what he says when he's in charge of our little world without me. What's Twilight indeed.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

(I'm not excited or anything)

Kathy Habel said...

So fun! I still haven't recovered from that trip!