Monday, November 10, 2008

Sick

I'm 5 weeks into this pregnancy. . . and I'm sick. Not only has the "morning" sickness kicked in, but I have a cold. And since I'm pregnant, all the good meds are off-limits. UGH!!!! And I'm grumpy about it all. I probably won't update here very often--there's just not much to say when I feel this crappy. I'll just leave you all with this last parting thought: the idiot who named this all-encompasing, ever-present, often debilitating nausea "morning sickness" ought to be drug out into the street and shot. Along with the moron who first claimed pregnancy only lasts 9 months--last time I counted 40 weeks equals 10 months, thank you very much!

8 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Hope it doesn't last too long.

Amy said...

=(

Brownie Bites said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Britten said...

Yeah, what the junk is up with this whole nine months thing? It is sooo not nine months!

I'm so sorry you feel sick. It sucks royally.

I love the phrase "drug out into the street and shot". I think it was from a Garfield cartoon, no?

Unknown said...

Yeah, that 40 week thing was a shocker to me my first go-round.

Hope your feeling better soon!

Andie~

Lacey said...

I know! That's what I tell everyone...it's actually 10 onths. I think they are trying to make us feel better by telling us it's only 9 months.

Amy said...

I miss my Meg.... I hope you're feeling better.

Kathy Habel said...

Are you feeling any better? Miss hearing from you.