Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank You

As you can see, my blog has a great new look. I owe that to one of the most important people in my life--AmyO. My life would not be as blessed as it is without you, my love!

This is my first post since some major changes in our lives. I'm not ready to write much about it, but we've suffered a miscarriage. Thank you to everyone who has expressed their love and concern. Most of you have not heard from me in quite a while. Please know that I love you and thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We're doing OK, but I'm finding it easier to hibernate for a while until I no longer feel so raw. Hopefully soon I'll be back to enjoying my new, ever-so-pretty blog. I love you all so much and I'm so grateful to have your support during this time.

10 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Meg - I love you & I'm so sorry. Sending lots of hugs and love your way.

Kathy Habel said...

BTW- Love the new blog layout!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Oh Meg I am so sorry. I have suffered a miscarriage in the past, and I know how heartbreaking it is. Just know that you have a lot of love and prayers being sent your way. ((HUGS))

The blog looks great. WTG Amy!

Brownie Bites said...

Hang in there Meg. I love you tons and pray for you often. You're not alone! Love You!

Christy said...

Oh Meg, I am so sorry! We love you, hang in there and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Shelley said...

Meg I am so sorry. Let me know if you need anything!

Amy said...

Love you!!!

Lacey said...

Meg. I'm so sorry. Hang in there.

Bonnie the Boss said...

This is Amy's cousin. Your blog looks great!

Unknown said...

Welcome back Meg!! I've missed you!!! {{hugs}} Love the new look!

Andie~