Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Update

I had another appointment with my midwife today. The baby's heartbeat sounds good, and the bleeding seems to be tapering off. Everyone keep your fingers crossed about that! I'm still sick most nights, but it does seem to be getting a little better. I'm still hopeful that will be all but gone by the end of the month. Our next appointment isn't for another 4 weeks, but that's when we have another ultrasound and we (hopefully) get to learn the baby's gender! YAY

4 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

I'm so happy for you. Yay! BTW-your kids were so cute today. W was a million words a minute and sooooo expressive. And such a thinker. Always figuring things out. And don't get me started on little L. She is just as cute as can be. After not seeing them for so long (ward split, blah) they have grown up. What a beautiful family!

Kathy Habel said...

Thank goodness for a strong heartbeat. Here's hoping for the bleeding & sickness to stop!

Unknown said...

Hooray! That's such great news. I'm so happy to hear that you're finally starting to feel a little better, even if it is in small increments. Hang in there.

Britten said...

I'm so happy things are going well for you sweetie!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ♥