Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My favorite gift

A couple of weeks ago, my sister, Melissa, took a trip to Prince Edward Island. She came back with perhaps the best birthday present I've ever received. She visited a little ice cream shop called Cows, and found me a t-shirt! I'm still terribly sad I can't wear it--but my preggo belly is WAY too big. So, I just pull it out to look at every few days and giggle. I can't help it. Are you ready for this? Are you sure? I'm still dying over it! I couldn't find a picture of it on the Cows website, so I took my own. . . hope it turns out OK.


He's got that moody expression and he sparkles!!! One of the best parts, I think, is that it says, just to the side of the picture "this is a parody." HA! Cause we wouldn't want anyone to think this is an actual picture of the actual Edward. . . .LOL. I'm SO in love with this shirt! Thanks Melissa!

5 comments:

EndlessTwilight said...

Bwahahahaha! That is marvelous!

Georgia said...

I want one!!!! this is fantastic!

Kathy Habel said...

Too funny!

Amy said...

I'm glad they clarified that it was a parody- I was confused there for a minute ;)

Love it!

Brownie Bites said...

Can't wait to see you out and about in it. Hope all is well!!!