Monday, August 24, 2009

Finished!!!!

I finally finished one of my big projects! I decided to do all my Christmas projects now--so I won't have to worry about any of them once the baby arrives. And I just finished one of the biggest ones--new Christmas stockings for our family. This will be the first Christmas that Santa fills stockings at our house instead of going directly to Grandma's. I just can't imagine getting all of us and a newborn baby to Mom's that early. So, Santa will visit us here--and then after a lazy breakfast we'll make our way to Grandma's house.
So tell me what you think of the stockings. The pictures came out blurry, but that's what I get for trying to take pictures before 7 in the morning.


2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Meg those are adorable! I love them.

Brownie Bites said...

Those are beautiful stockings. You do wonderful work!!!