Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Belly Pic


So, here's the latest belly pic, courtesy of my good friend AmyO. I was out to dinner with some girlfriends--and had the best time! I'm now only 7 and 1/2 weeks from my due date. Yes, I still have some time to get even bigger--if you can believe it. I've started growing out of my maternity clothes. Which means I'll probably be down to 1 or 2 outfits by the time this little guy gets here.
I had some very helpful friends point out that, with all the drama of last fall, by the time this baby gets here, I'll have been pregnant for a year. Yep. A full year of pregnancy. Unfortunately, I had already realized that. I'm so ready to be done. But at least this pic is prettier than the last one. Thanks Amy!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Hi Meg! I admit being a blog stalker and am now coming clean- I just have to say you look adorable. And good heavens, you HAVE been pregnant for a year. I think you deserve the easiest baby ever.

Christy said...

You are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant Mama! I love this picture. I'm also so happy that you were able to come to dinner. It was so good seeing you again.