Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Just Never Know

I'm constantly amazed at what I learn from my kids. Who knew there was so much I didn't know. For example, I, in my ignorance, thought this was a basket. Just a plain, somewhat ugly, plastic basket that should be used to hold toys.


I was, however, very wrong. Zippy has informed me in no uncertain terms that I was mistaken. This is no ordinary basket. This is the Eternal Basket of Happiness. And whoever posesses it is granted, well, happiness--forever. Also, and this was very important, if the posessor of this basket did not wish to share it, all others would be unhappy forever. I have very good evidence of said unhappiness.
Don't worry, though. Mommy has reasserted ownership of this very important basket. And I like to share. Therefore, here's your dose of happy for the day:

2 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

ADORABLE! Eternal basket of happiness. I love it. Looks like you've got it and there's enough to share. Well done.

Christy said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! I love it! Baby is getting so big, I can't believe it. He's darling. We need to get together again soon.