Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Computer Drama

I was going to be really good tonight and update with pictures and stories about what we've done so far in July as a family. But our desktop computer has decided no to turn on. Maybe ever again. After at least a week of working on it, Z-man took it to someone to get looked at by an expert. We're hopeful we can replace a part instead of needing to replace the whole dang thing.

And, of course, all my pictures are on there. We should be able to recover them no problem even if the computer is dead, but I don't have them right now.

I could still tell all the stories, but, eh. I don't really feel motivated without the pictures.

Suffice it to say that we've been having fun, trying to survive the heat, and there will be stories and pictures coming soon . . . I hope.

No comments: