Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Projects and Goals: Reevaluation Needed

I was hoping to post some updates about projects I've finished lately, or progress I've made on my goals for the year. But as I look around today, I can't see anything to talk about. The house is a mess, as usual, unfinished projects are piled on every available shelf in my bedroom, and I've made no appreciable progress on any goals in quite some time.

So instead of an update, I'm giving myself a little kick in the pants. I have one week to get Zippy ready for school, and only a couple more than that to get Munchkin ready for both preschool and ballet. I need to reevaluate and recommit to my goals. I have found and personalized a plan to take me and my family through the Fall and clear into the Holidays with much more organization and planning than we have ever had. I'm excited for new beginnings and the renewed energy I'm praying will come with them.

My goals for this week are to finish at least one project, get Zippy ready for school, reevaluate my goals and set small steps for each of them, and to blog. Seriously, I need to blog. In my perfect world, I would post here at least every weekday. I guess we'll see how I do this week. Oh, and I have a lot of memorizing to do. I need to have 4 hymns memorized by Sunday for a Relief Society choir I will be part of. Am I ready, of course not. I have almost 2 of them ready. Lots of work for the days ahead--yipee.

Wish me luck.

No comments: