Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This is going to be another of my not-so-perfect posts.

I was hoping to get it in yesterday, but I was too exhausted by the time the kids were asleep. That happens way too often for my liking.

The past few weeks for our family have been hectic to say the least. The following list of events probably doesn't even cover half of what we've been up to. In no particular order:



  • Munchkin broke her collar-bone. Or, rather, Zippy broke it for her when he sat on her.

  • Zippy started 2nd grade--yeah for school!!!

  • Little Man now calls me Daddy and uses "car" for just about everything else.

  • Grandma K came to visit.

  • The dishwasher broke--and it probably won't be fixed for quite a while.

  • Our van nearly died and needed some new gaskets and spark plugs and wires.

  • I began rehearsals for a special Relief Society choir (more to come on that later).

  • We braved the crowds for a $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point Farm Country. Never Again.

  • Z-Man is now ASE Master Certified in Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks. YEAH!!!

  • The kids and I visited a fun splash park and went swimming with Grandma T.

  • And just this morning, Munchkin stuck a small round bead in her ear! Back to the Instacare!

We've been busy. I'm ready for the crises to pass and the money to stop flowing out of our accounts. Nothing else can break--children included.


And before you ask, yes I do have pictures of many of these events. They'll come later when I'm not 3 hours behind schedule due to another trip to see a doctor.

3 comments:

Andie~ said...

I'm tired just reading this! Whew...here's to better days.

Megatha said...

Thanks! I could use some of those.

~yoga~ said...

Hang in there Meg! We love you and totally get it...