Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Projects: How Do They Do It?

I have to confess--I was hoping to post last night about a finished project or an organizing effort I had made this last week. But the sad truth is that I didn't finish much. Not much that stayed finished, anyway. I usually try to do something, no matter how small, that stays done. That way, I can point to it the next day and say, "I did that." But between finally recovering from lots of illness (the whole family), and trying to stay on top of keeping the house reasonable, I haven't spared the time to work on any projects.

There are a lot of blogs/websites that I love to visit where people post pictures nearly every day of things they've done or are working on. And I have to wonder, HOW!?!? How in the world do they find time to do so much and not drop dead of exhaustion?

I have been spending a lot of time planning out things to come: Halloween costumes, Christmas gifts, a whole house makeover for next year. I guess that has been my project this week. Unfortunately, that doesn't lend itself very well to pictures. And you really, REALLY don't want to see any pictures of my house yet. Trust me on this one, it looks awful tonight.

Maybe next week I'll have more progress to report. If nothing else, maybe my dishes will be done BEFORE I pass out for the night. I can always hope. . .

No comments: