Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Wanna Drive the Bookmobile

I just found my dream job.

When my kids are grown and gone, I want to drive the Bookmobile. Not only would I get to spend my days surrounded by books, but I'd get to travel all over the county too! I'd be a traveling librarian. And truly, I don't really care if they pay me or not--which I'm guessing will make me the perfect employee. LOL

So, in about 15 years or so, when you see me at the DMV getting my CDL (which the Z-Man tells me I must have), you'll know why.

Someday, I wanna drive the bookmobile.

2 comments:

Rae said...

I love it! Thanks for posting this. LOL!
I want to be a librarian, you want to be a travellin' Librarian. Lol!

Amy said...

The image of you driving the book mobile around is too much!!! I've been on the edge of tears all night but now they are streaming down my face! ROFL!!