Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My BFF

Since she's the one who convinced me to start this blog in the first place, I thought Rae deserved some recognition. And since my favorite way to do that is to embarrass her and make her laugh, here are some of my favorite recent Rae stories:

After returning home from a recent trip, Rae's friend picked her up at the airport. He came with a gift: an all-day sucker.

**Anyone with as dirty a mind as Rae and I have is already giggling.**

He, however, does not. He likes to think he does, but he most certainly does not. His response to Rae's comments about the sucker was: I brought you 2 all-day suckers. I'm the other sucker for coming to get you whenever you want!

Dude, does the man realize what he just offered?!? Nope. And that's the funniest part!

A couple weeks ago, with the same friend, Rae took a walk in an old cemetary. This is not odd behavior for Rae--she's just that eclectic (er, I mean classy). But what was odd is that they found a knife--creepy. So, being the upright citizens they are (insert laugh here), they called the police to report it and turn it in. Here's the best part: when the officer showed up, he was a tall hottie named Officer Roarke! *Swoon* So what does my BFF do? She calls me immediately of course--cause she knew I'd swoon with her. Ah, Roarke.

For those who don't get why that last story makes me grin, you really need to read the murder myster/romance books by J.D. Robb.

And now, just to make Rae laugh, here's my last tribute for today to her and our friendship:

I HAVE MACE!!!!!

I love you babe!

2 comments:

Rae said...

YOU CRACK ME UP! Thanks.
And I posted! You are officially out of the blogging closet. :)

Megatha said...

Gee thanks. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. . . ah well, here's to being brave