Thursday, May 26, 2011

Busy, Busy

Last Saturday, Zippy had another tae kwon do test. He did GREAT!! He focused well, answered his questions quickly, and did great on his form. I'm so terribly proud of him!






That same day, Mom took Zippy, Munchkin, and me to see Seussical! We've been listening to the songs for years, and the kids were out of their minds excited to see the show. It was wonderful!! I couldn't believe how well they behaved, but I shouldn't have been surprised. The show was so wonderfully done, they couldn't take their eyes off the stage. Munchkin is still singing the songs and talking about the Cat in the Hat. Zippy has been bragging to everyone he can get to listen to him all week long. Thanks Grandma!!!




Monday I registered Munchkin for ballet in the fall. She has been begging for it for months, and I just couldn't put it off any longer. I'm nearly as excited as she is. I can't wait to see her dance--she's gonna love it! She asked, very politely, if she could go look in the dance room, and could barely contain herself when the studio owner said yes. She slipped off her shoes and tiptoed into the dark studio. She did a couple experimental twirls and admired herself in the mirrors. Oh my, she's going to just die when it's time for classes to start. As we were leaving, she asked if I would buy her the dance shoes and clothes that she needed for her birthday. That just about sent me off the edge. My preschooler is so excited to dance that she's willing to give up birthday presents to get what she needs to do it. Is this my daughter or what?






All of this certainly keeps us busy as bees. And right now, I'm loving it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ack! Miss you guys sooooo much! Thanks for posting cute pics of your crazy adorable children! love ya!